Tired!!!

This few days I'm very tired and busy to cleaning my house because my younger sister is moving to another room and another two new housemates are moving in.

I and my younger sister are starting our "work" on morning. Firstly, my sister is packing her stuff and throwing "useless" stuff and I am waiting for our new housemate on living room. Around 11:00am, our new housemate reached our house and start moving their stuff. After I lead them to their room, I am starting to help my sister transfer her stuff to her new room.

Around 3:30pm, my sister went out for lunch and also buy me "hok kian mee" since I have to "jaga" and busy to clean our house. After lunch, my sister was starting to clean the kitchen part and I am in charge the living room part. Firstly, we are removing all the "old members" to clear a space for "new members".

My sister is starting arrange her stuff after cleaning kitchen around 7:00pm, but I'm still cleaning the living room (my sister said I'm very "yim jim", hahaha). Around 9:00pm, my sister went to dinner because she can't wait me for dinner since I have not bath and still cleaning living room.

I received my sister call around 10:00pm, she asked me to pick her up because her car was "sei for" after her dinner. Then I take my car key immediately and go to meet her as fast as I can because it is dangerous for a girl (worry)

I and my younger sister spending 1 day to arrange and clean up the living room and kitchen but my sister have not completely arrange her room yet (girl mah, got many stuff to arrange, hehehe) Both of us felt very tired on the next day, luckily it is still my holidays but my sister gonna to work (pity) .

1 comments:

Jojobing June 9, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Just some esplanations to make :-

First of all, my mum belanja you the Hokkien mee..

Secondly, when i went out for dinner, i still have a sis with me. im not alone one...

Thirdly, it is not dangerous since the car was parked in front of Starbucks and opposite is Wong Kok Restaurant.